I have a confession to make... I am an addict. A Pinterest and Facebook addict. I need to attend pinnerholics anonymous meetings. Follw me on my journey of cooking, crafting, and family fun. I hope to inspire you through my posts. I will feature creations made with my Pampered Chef products, and successes and failures from Pinterest.

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Man.Pleasing.Chicken

Thanks to Witty in the City, I tried this delicious Man-Pleasing Chicken that I pinned on Pinterest.


Obviously, I should've followed her advice about lining the pan with foil, but it is in my stoneware! I guess my pan will be seasoned pretty darn good now!

It was definitely ruled by 2 men (my hubby and daddy) that it lived up to its name!

I am a fan of white meat, though, so I will be trying this again, but with some breasts! (Just because my blog is titled as it is, doesn't mean your mind should be in the gutter!)

I will also be trying this in the microwave in my Deep Covered Baker meaning it should cook in about 15 minutes as opposed to 40 in the oven!

Here's what I did:
Preheat the oven to 450°. Place 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs in the pan. I used my Stoneware Rectangular Baker.





Mix 1/2 cups dijon mustard, 1/4 cup maple syrup, and 1 Tbs. rice vinegar.


Pour on top of chicken and bake for 40 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°.

Voila!

Thanks Witty in the City!

Served with a side of freshly steamed green beans seasoned with Pampered Chef Himalayan Sea Salt and crushed black pepper.



And here's the highlight of the night...My little man. He put his toy rat on his plate and pretended as though he was eating it. Yuck!!!!!!!!! I swear I fed him the dinner I made and he ate it.


So, I will say, this was a successful Pinterest pin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment