I have a confession to make... I am an addict. A Pinterest and Facebook addict. I need to attend pinnerholics anonymous meetings. Follw me on my journey of cooking, crafting, and family fun. I hope to inspire you through my posts. I will feature creations made with my Pampered Chef products, and successes and failures from Pinterest.

Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cheesy Garlic Potatoes

Easy cheesy microwaved potatoes!!!
1st, I wash 3 lbs. small potatoes. Don't you love my stainless colander? Yeah, me too.


I used my Pampered Chef Veggie Wedger to cut each potatoe into wedges.


Melt 1 1/2 sticks of Light Butter/Margarine in microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.


Press 3-4 cloves of garlic into the butter. I use my handy dandy Garlic Press. No need to peel the garlic! Just pop a whole clove in it, then voila, the peeling stays on the inside. I just take a knife and plop it off into the trash. Did you know fresh garlic is beneficial to your digestive system and cardiovascular system? Yep!



Pour garlic butter all over potatoes and sprinkle with parsley. Isn't it pretty?!?!


Cook in microwave using your Deep Covered Baker with lid on for 15 minutes. Take out and sprinkle 2 cups shredded cheddar, Colby Jack, or Parmesan on top. Microwave for 7-10 more minutes until potatoes are tender. Muy delicioso!


This was not a Pinterest trial. This was merely an attempt on my part to make microwaved potatoes. It was a successful atttempt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment