I have a confession to make... I am an addict. A Pinterest and Facebook addict. I need to attend pinnerholics anonymous meetings. Follw me on my journey of cooking, crafting, and family fun. I hope to inspire you through my posts. I will feature creations made with my Pampered Chef products, and successes and failures from Pinterest.

Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fun Kids' Corn Dog Squares

This is a version of homemade corn dogs - the easy way. It only requires 4 ingredients: 2/3 cup of milk, 2 boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, 2 eggs, and 5 hot dogs.
In the picture, I had the basic recipe shown, but realized I needed to double it once I got started.
 
 

Preheat the oven to 350°. Slice the 5 hot dogs to about 1/2 inch thickness. These are our Small Flexible Cutting Mats. Love them! Perfect for campers/traveling, too! The knife is our 5" Utility Knife for the Forged Cutlery Collection. Guaranteed for life! I wish more things in life were guaranteed in life, too!


Mix the other ingredients well. Using the Large Stainless Scoop (perfect size for dropping mix into the Brownie Pan).


See how perfect it is!!!!!!!!! 
 

Press 4 pieces of the hot dog into the squares.
 

Bake for 15 minutes. Aren't they cute?
 

My kiddos dipped them in mustard and ketchup and loved them!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment